Here’s a list of pictures that I used for this tutorial:
- Make a new canvas. Here, I’m using 500*200 px for dimensions.
- Resize the texture image and drag it into the canvas.
- Enter some text, and place it where you want it to be.
- Double click on the text layer to give some effects to it. Color overlay-choose some light color.
- Outer glow-choose a color that is brighter than your overlay color. Set blend mode to normal, opacity to 100%. Change the spread and the size however you like.
- Drop shadow-choose a color that is similar to your background. Change the blend mode, opacity, angle, distance, spread, and size to what I did in the picture. You can also experiment around and do whatever you like.
- Layer-rasterize-type. This layer should no longer be a text later.
- Ctrl+click on the layer.
- Select-modify-contract-set size to 2. This might vary with different fonts, so adjust the size according to the font that you used.
- Press delete.
- If you have other words, repeat the same steps.
- Make a new frame, and adjust the opacity of “digital media” to about 20%.
- Set the time to 0.2 sec, and change the frequency to forever.
- File-export-save for web.
Here’s the final product: